We saved the best for last! Getting to create the look for Max Azria’s Hervé Léger Fall 2011 show was the highlight of our New York Fashion Week. Coincidentally it’s our highlighters are the the star of this subtle, dewy look.
On the Face:
1. Start with a clean face and apply S/B Primer to the face’s t-zone.
2. Using the S/B Concealer Wheel, conceal all blemishes and darkness around the eyes.
3. Airbrush S/B Foundation all over the face to create a flawless and even skin tone.
On the Eyes:
1. Airbrush the eyelids with S/B Adjuster in Red, blending upwards to the crease of the eye. Also line the upper and lower lash line using the same Red Adjuster and a brush.
2. Create a groomed brow using S/B Airbrow to even out shape and any thinned out areas in the brows.
On the Cheeks:
1. Get that signature Hervé shimmer by airbrushing S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer from the cheek to the brow bone.
On the Body:
1. Finally apply S/B Highlighter in Pink Pearl to the arms, legs, and décolleté to glow from head to toe.