Joanna Mastroianni debuted a collection of gowns and formal suits red carpet ready for both the grand dames and junior sets. Drawing inspiration from Art Deco chinoiserie, Ms. Mastroianni’s designs included pagoda embroidered detail and lattice work trimming on LBD’s and lounge sets for anyone looking to add a little vintage drama. Temptu’s lead makeup artist JP McCary drew on the golden age of glamour for the makeup, and went heavy on the eyes with liner and shadow in addition to a strong contouring blush and ruby red lip for drama.
How to get the look at Catherine Holstein from Temptu:
· S/B Airbrush Foundation for the skin
· S/B Airbrush Foundation 4 shades darker used to contour the face
· S/B Black liquid line around the eye, along upper lash line
· S/B Airbrow in Deep Taupe airbrushed on the lid and blended down from the crease over the eyelids.
· S/B Blush airbrushed on the inner cheek, to contour and add drama
· S/B Pink Pearl added as highlight along cheek and brow bone
· Ruby red liner outlining the lips, followed by a red lipstick