Abigail Lorick has done it again, a wonderful collection full of whimsy and effortless ladylike glamour for which she has come to be known. For the Fall 2010 season, the Lorick Lady is a tad more eccentric and naïve. This season Abigail Lorick was inspired by angels and cocoons and played with a mix of fabrics and textures to convey a certain lightness of being and youth. Key makeup artist Cory Bishop took the lead in creating a look befitting to an angel in dress up, with porcelain doll-like skin with bright accents of color in over-blushed cheeks and pouty pink lips.
Get the look for Lorick Fall 2010 Collection;
1) Begin by airbrushing TEMPTU AIR pod foundation in a color one step lighter than your normal shade – to create a flawless, doll-like porcelain finish
2) Airbrush the upper portion of the cheek, slightly above the apples to just below the eye in TEMPTU AIR pod in Sheer Berry for a strong high cheek accent
3) Airbrush TEMPTU PRO S/B in Violet beginning under the eye outwards and up
4) Enhance the eyebrow bone and crease with TEMPTU AIR pod highlighter in Champagne Shimmer, and for darker skin in Bronze
5) To finish it off a Cupid ’s bow upper lip in TEMPTU PRO S/B Pink hand applied, and smudged in the center section of the bottom lip.
Voila! Ange et cocons!