The look the TEMPTU PRO Team created backstage for the Fall 2011 Odilon show, was definitely one of the most avant-garde looks we’ve created for New York Fashion Week. Now here’s your chance to learn how to recreate the look yourself!
On the Face:
1. Use our S/B Concealer Wheel to conceal blemishes and even out skin tone under the eyes. You want to completely cover any hint of dark circles around the eyes.
2. Airbrush our S/B Foundation on the face to create an even and flawless skin tone. You want your “canvas” to be as perfect as possible.
On the Eyes:
1. Using a brush, apply our S/B Adjuster in 032 Red onto the eyelid and blend into the crease.
2. After cleaning your brush, apply our S/B Adjuster in 029 Black onto the eyelid and crease layered over the Red Adjuster. You want to blend the Black into the Red Adjuster to create an ombré effect around the eyes.
On the Cheeks:
1. Airbrush S/B Blush in 047 Raspberry very lightly onto the cheeks to help contour the face.
On the Hands:
1. For the crowning glory of this look, the TEMPTU PRO Team airbrushed the models’ hands with our Dura Formula in 301 Black, 302 Red, and 353 Dirt layered with 414 Gunmetal Effects. To create the sharp edge and “V” shape on the hands, the team wrapped tape around the models’ wrists.
Now that you know how the original look was created, we want your opinion on how this look could work off the runway. Could this red and black ombré look be the new smoky eye? Can airbrushed hands work off the runway? Tell us what YOU think!