September 30, 2010
- Temporary tattoos were all over the runways this year! TEMPTU did tattoos for some awesome shows during fashion week….Check out the pics below
TEMPTU backstage at Odd Molly Spring 2011
A combination of the TEMPTU Adorn Temporary Tattoo Kit, TEMPTU PRO Transfers, and custom made tattoos were used.
Wayne Spring 2011
Odd Molly Spring 2011
Odd Molly Spring 2011
Temporary tattoos are such a hot trend right now! They are the easiest way to add some edge to your look without the permanent commitment. You could apply new tattoos to go with each outfit, and simply wipe it off at the end of the day!
They are great for photo shoots when you want to create a different character for each shot.
Temporary tattoos are the new accessory! Use your body as a canvas and express yourself in a new, hip way!
Odd Molly Spring 2011
Check out this video of TEMPTU Pro Tattoo Transfers being used at the Ashton Michael Black Label Spring 2011 Show
Get your hands on these temporary tattoos asap! Or should I say, get these temporary tattoos on you!
September 29, 2010
TEMPTU PRO had the privilege of being one of the featured brands at HUB Makeup booth at this years Sydney IMATS, or Makeup Artist Tradeshow. Though the show is only in its second year, the turnout was amazing, with artists from all over the world in attendance. The HUB Makeup booth was busy all weekend with live demonstrations and industry discounts on products. Check out some shots of the all the action!
September 28, 2010
Time to channel your inner 80’s Material Girl!
Bold brows are back for the season!
Thin and over plucked brows are out totally out! Say hello to thick, Brooke Shields-esque brows, that were seen all over the runways for Fall & Spring!
Brows are extremely important when creating a makeup look. Bold brows define the character of the face.
Tip: An attempt for bold brows can easily go wrong – First you want to make sure your eyebrows are groomed – Thick brows = yes, Uni-brow = NO!
The most important thing to remember is to always use an eyebrow color that is one shade lighter than your natural color. This will create a natural, more modern look that does not look out-dated.
Check out the TEMPTU PRO S/B Airbrow Set to help you achieve flawless, natural looking, fierce brows!
Match those brows with sexy, bold red lips and you’re ready for your close-up!
September 17, 2010
“The Wayne Spring Summer 2011 girl is like Pris, the Replicant, in Bladerunner; she’s smart, strong and dangerous, yet also a delicate and vulnerable flower” explains Wayne Lee.
Just as the character Pris airbrushed herself in the film, the TEMPTU team along with Key makeup artist Danielle Fonseca, airbrushed the models to create a “fresh natural look with presence.” Wayne also chooses to incorporate TEMPTU’s custom temporary tattoos as body art for some of the pieces of the collection. The tattoos added edge and at the same time a delicate floral essence to each piece, another reference to Bladerunner.
* TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation on the skin for overall minimal, even tone and soft finish.
* TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in Champagne on the upper cheek line and brow bone for a strobe, shimmer effect
* TEMPTU AIR pod in All Over Bronzer (new in Spring 2011) on eyelid
* TEMPTU PRO S/B specialized mix of Natural Blonde, Deep Taupe and Champagne Shimmer airbrushed in crease
* TEMPTU AIR pod Blush in Peony (new in Spring 2011) on the apples of the cheek for soft flush
* TEMPTU PRO S/B in Raspberry airbrushed in the center of the lips for a subtle naturally bitten lip look
* TEMPTU partnered with New York Artist Hope Gangloff to create custom temporary tattoo transfers for the body. The designs are Venus Flytraps and Pitcher Plants that grew out of the collaboration between Wayne Lee and Hope Gangloff for the Spring Collection fabrics and designs.
September 16, 2010
For Spring, the RISTO Collection labeled “A Shoot to the Moon”, designer Risto Bimbiloski takes his girl out of her urban comfort zone and flies her to the moon. Inspired by the recent acquisition of a super-powerful telescope, Bimbiloski muses on our satellite’s strange and timeless beauty, its scientific history and its mysterious dark side.
Max Delorme, key makeup artist for TEMPTU created a look he calls “romantic futuristic”. “I wanted to create a juxtaposition in color and placement, with the woman appearing naked and ethereal.” says Max.
- TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation for the skin for overall even tone – futuristic and flawless
- TEMPTU RETOUCH in Blushing Coral on temples and eyelids – contouring the face with a strong blush drawing the focus to the center of the face
- TEMPTU PRO S/B Blue, Green and Pink Pearl mixed together placed as a beauty mark just underneath the lower lash line in the center. The dot of blue shimmery color creates an optical effect vibrating against the coral of the eyes and lids
- TEMPTU RETOUCH in Translucent all over to create a matte effect
Max Delorme adding the finishing touch
September 16, 2010
New York Fashion week hit the runaways this past week with Spring 2011 collections. Check out what the TEMPTU PRO team did for Lorick using the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System.
For Spring, the LORICK Collection was inspired by the late painter Agnes Martin with cool, light, minimal forms prevailing. As the designer Abigail Lorick explains, “The Lorick Lady should feel a strong and calming force from this collection.” Deanna Melluso, key makeup artist for TEMPTU PRO created a look that was clean, minimal with subtle and simple color, a “sunkissed city girl” for the Spring.
* TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation for the skin for overall even tone – dewy and flawless
* TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Bronze on the outer edges of the apples of the cheeks for contour
and warm shimmer
* TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in Peony (out in Spring 2011) on the apple of the cheeks as a pop of rosy color
* TEMPTU RETOUCH in Translucent in the t-zone
September 10, 2010
Summer is coming to an end so quickly! What to do about keeping that sunkissed look year round without the sun filled days?
Here is a great way to add a bronzed glow to any client!
- Airbrush correct S/B Foundation shade to the face
- Mix S/B Foundation #009 and a tiny drop of S/B Adjuster in Violet
- Lightly spray onto your client’s skin, focusing on the outer edges of the cheeks, forehead and a little across the nose, where sunlight naturally highlights the face
*This color is especially great for warming up the edges on your males clients, creating a little depth without the look of makeup or too much powder.
Enjoy the last bit of summer 2010!
Kristina Duff – Guest Blogger and Hollywood Makeup Artist