January 7, 2011
ATTENTION ALL ASPIRING AIRBRUSH MAKEUP ARTISTS: Don’t miss out on the the perfect opportunity to get your makeup kit airbrush ready!
TEMPTU PRO has made it a breeze for you to add Airbrush Makeup to your business. From our Introductory to our Professional kit, we have a variety of different set ups which combine our makeup, essentials, equipment, and training. You’ll get everything you need to get started in the professional world of airbrush makeup. Simply enter HOLIDAYBROW10 at checkout and get a free S/B airbrow kit with the purchase of any Intro or Pro kit. That’s an $85 savings on one of our most popular beauty products! Let 2011 be the year you bring your beauty business to the next level, by offering TEMPTU PRO airbrush beauty services!
December 20, 2010
Check out this fun pic of Elle Johnson that I took earlier this year!
Ellen Johnson is an amazing TV writer who is currently working on The Glades and other cool upcoming shows. I had the pleasure of meeting her while I was working on the TV show, Saving Grace. Elle decided that it was time for her to update her publicity pictures…so that’s exactly what we did!
Read the rest of this entry »
September 30, 2010
- Temporary tattoos were all over the runways this year! TEMPTU did tattoos for some awesome shows during fashion week….Check out the pics below
TEMPTU backstage at Odd Molly Spring 2011
A combination of the TEMPTU Adorn Temporary Tattoo Kit, TEMPTU PRO Transfers, and custom made tattoos were used.
Wayne Spring 2011
Odd Molly Spring 2011
Odd Molly Spring 2011
Temporary tattoos are such a hot trend right now! They are the easiest way to add some edge to your look without the permanent commitment. You could apply new tattoos to go with each outfit, and simply wipe it off at the end of the day!
They are great for photo shoots when you want to create a different character for each shot.
Temporary tattoos are the new accessory! Use your body as a canvas and express yourself in a new, hip way!
Odd Molly Spring 2011
Check out this video of TEMPTU Pro Tattoo Transfers being used at the Ashton Michael Black Label Spring 2011 Show
Get your hands on these temporary tattoos asap! Or should I say, get these temporary tattoos on you!
September 28, 2010
Time to channel your inner 80’s Material Girl!
Bold brows are back for the season!
Thin and over plucked brows are out totally out! Say hello to thick, Brooke Shields-esque brows, that were seen all over the runways for Fall & Spring!
Brows are extremely important when creating a makeup look. Bold brows define the character of the face.
Tip: An attempt for bold brows can easily go wrong – First you want to make sure your eyebrows are groomed – Thick brows = yes, Uni-brow = NO!
The most important thing to remember is to always use an eyebrow color that is one shade lighter than your natural color. This will create a natural, more modern look that does not look out-dated.
Check out the TEMPTU PRO S/B Airbrow Set to help you achieve flawless, natural looking, fierce brows!
Match those brows with sexy, bold red lips and you’re ready for your close-up!
September 16, 2010
For Spring, the RISTO Collection labeled “A Shoot to the Moon”, designer Risto Bimbiloski takes his girl out of her urban comfort zone and flies her to the moon. Inspired by the recent acquisition of a super-powerful telescope, Bimbiloski muses on our satellite’s strange and timeless beauty, its scientific history and its mysterious dark side.
Max Delorme, key makeup artist for TEMPTU created a look he calls “romantic futuristic”. “I wanted to create a juxtaposition in color and placement, with the woman appearing naked and ethereal.” says Max.
- TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation for the skin for overall even tone – futuristic and flawless
- TEMPTU RETOUCH in Blushing Coral on temples and eyelids – contouring the face with a strong blush drawing the focus to the center of the face
- TEMPTU PRO S/B Blue, Green and Pink Pearl mixed together placed as a beauty mark just underneath the lower lash line in the center. The dot of blue shimmery color creates an optical effect vibrating against the coral of the eyes and lids
- TEMPTU RETOUCH in Translucent all over to create a matte effect
Max Delorme adding the finishing touch
September 16, 2010
New York Fashion week hit the runaways this past week with Spring 2011 collections. Check out what the TEMPTU PRO team did for Lorick using the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System.
For Spring, the LORICK Collection was inspired by the late painter Agnes Martin with cool, light, minimal forms prevailing. As the designer Abigail Lorick explains, “The Lorick Lady should feel a strong and calming force from this collection.” Deanna Melluso, key makeup artist for TEMPTU PRO created a look that was clean, minimal with subtle and simple color, a “sunkissed city girl” for the Spring.
* TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation for the skin for overall even tone – dewy and flawless
* TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Bronze on the outer edges of the apples of the cheeks for contour
and warm shimmer
* TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in Peony (out in Spring 2011) on the apple of the cheeks as a pop of rosy color
* TEMPTU RETOUCH in Translucent in the t-zone
September 3, 2010
The Emmy Awards were this past Sunday, and Angela Kinsey looked gorgeous!
I swear every year gets better and better!
The man that’s in the picture with me below, is Theodore Leaf. Theodore does Angela’s hair and we really make a great team. Teamwork is key to me in the business, and on days like the Emmy’s, I actually prefer to work with the hair stylist at the same time so the look comes to life all at once!
Tip of the week: Concealer: Blend, Blend, Blend!
I am a total blender! Blending is the key to perfect color match! You never want it to be obvious that someone has concealer on.
Here are my steps to flawless skin:
- First I fill my airbrush with TEMPTU PRO S/B Foundation #004 and #006.
- Then I spray some of the foundation onto my palette, to mix it with my concealer – this gets me the closest color match possible
- Next, I apply the concealer where it’s needed and I blend it out to make sure there are no brush strokes (everything shows up on HD!)
- Once I’m done concealing, I airbrush the foundation
- To complete the look, I dusted TEMPTU PRO Invisible Difference Powder ONE and perfecto!
Amazing, flawless skin!
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! Till next week! Kristina Duff – Guest Blogger and Hollywood Makeup Artist