We saved the best for last! Getting to create the look for Max Azria’s Hervé Léger Fall 2011 show was the highlight of our New York Fashion Week. Coincidentally it’s our highlighters are the the star of this subtle, dewy look.
The look the TEMPTU PRO Team created backstage for the Fall 2011 Odilon show, was definitely one of the most avant-garde looks we’ve created for New York Fashion Week. Now here’s your chance to learn how to recreate the look yourself!
For our final show at New York Fashion Week, TEMPTU PRO had the honor of doing the makeup for Mercedes-Benz Presents Designer Max Azria’s Hervé Léger FW 2011 collection. A compliment to the sexy and iconic Hervé Léger designs, key makeup artist Lisa Butler used liberal applications of TEMPTU PRO’s multi-hued highlighters to sculpt and build the face and body.
For her Fall 2011 collection, Stacey Clark designer of the California-based Odilon held a multi-media presentation for her Fall 2011 New York Fashion Week Debut. Clark’s collection was inspired by the myth of the Greek Goddess Persephone and her transformation from a young, naïve girl into the womanly, unwilling queen of the underworld. The multi-media presentation included a short film by filmmaker Alia Raza featuring Hailey Gates, accompanied by a live music set by DJ Rachel Chandler. Artist / makeup artist William Lemon III will keyed the makeup for TEMPTU PRO.
New York’s Fall 2011 Fashion Week begins tomorrow! You can expect TEMPTU PRO to be behind the scenes at some of the hottest shows this season.
Last Fashion Week the TEMPTU PRO was the creative force behind the looks of six shows; Lorick, Risto, Max Azria, Wayne, Hervé Léger, and Gant. Talk about a busy season! This time around you’ll see TEMPTU PRO at the Jenny Packham, Odilon, and Hervé Léger shows. Don’t miss our exclusive NYFW coverage? Keep checking our blog for daily fashion week news!
“The Wayne Spring Summer 2011 girl is like Pris, the Replicant, in Bladerunner; she’s smart, strong and dangerous, yet also a delicate and vulnerable flower” explains Wayne Lee.
Just as the character Pris airbrushed herself in the film, the TEMPTU team along with Key makeup artist Danielle Fonseca, airbrushed the models to create a “fresh natural look with presence.” Wayne also chooses to incorporate TEMPTU’s custom temporary tattoos as body art for some of the pieces of the collection. The tattoos added edge and at the same time a delicate floral essence to each piece, another reference to Bladerunner.
* TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation on the skin for overall minimal, even tone and soft finish.
* TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in Champagne on the upper cheek line and brow bone for a strobe, shimmer effect
* TEMPTU AIR pod Blush in Peony (new in Spring 2011) on the apples of the cheek for soft flush
* TEMPTU PRO S/B in Raspberry airbrushed in the center of the lips for a subtle naturally bitten lip look
* TEMPTU partnered with New York Artist Hope Gangloff to create custom temporary tattoo transfers for the body. The designs are Venus Flytraps and Pitcher Plants that grew out of the collaboration between Wayne Lee and Hope Gangloff for the Spring Collection fabrics and designs.